RETURN & EXCHANGE
Terms of Cancelation and Product Returns
1. The cancelation of the purchase and receiving a refund is made in accordance with the provisions of cancelation set forth in the Consumer Protection Act, 5741-1981, from the time of placing the order on the website and until the end of 14 days from the day on which the product was supplied or the day of receiving the transaction approval, the later of the two.
2. If the product has not yet been sent, it is possible to cancel the purchase by sending a notice of cancelation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to fax 972-4-6390557 or via registered post to Indimaj Jewelry, Industrial Park Nazareth, 2015 HarHaKfitza Street, 1st floor, P.O. Box 2268, zip code 161202, in addition to the receipt for purchasing the product. The cancelation will become effective upon sending the cancelation approval by email, and the refund will be received within 14 days from this time.
3. If the product was already sent and/or supplied to the client, it is possible to cancel the purchase within 14 days from the day on which it was supplied. The product should be sent via registered post, to the address: Indimaj Jewelry, Industrial Park Nazareth, 2015 HarHaKfitza Street, 1st floor, P.O. Box 2268, zip code 161202, within 14 days from the day on which it was received, provided that the product was not used and/or no damage was caused to it. The notice of cancelation will become effective when INDIMAJ receives the product back. The refund will be transferred within 14 days from this day, subject to returning the product under the aforementioned conditions, at INDIMAJ’s discretion.
4. If a transaction was made by a person with a disability, a senior citizen or a new immigrant in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, that person is entitled to cancel the transaction in the manner stated above, within four months from the day of making the transaction, from the day of receiving the product or from the day of receiving the document containing the details required by law regarding the transaction, the later of these, provided that the engagement in the transaction included a conversation with the Company representative, including correspondence via electronic communication.
5. For canceling a transaction as stated above, you will be credited with the amount of the transaction, with a deduction of 5% cancelation fees or 100 ILS, the lower of the two, in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the law.
6. Canceling and returning the product will only be enabled where the product was not used at all and it is in its original packaging.
7. It is impossible to cancel and receive a refund for a product made by custom order and where adaptations or changes were made as per the client’s request.
8. If a faulty product, or a product which does not match the product ordered by you is received, you are required to notify us in this regard within 14 days from the day on which the product was supplied by email to: email@example.com or via registered post, to the address: Indimaj Jewelry, Industrial Park Nazareth, 2015 HarHaKfitza Street, 1st floor, P.O. Box 2268, zip code 161202 or by fax to: 972-4-6390557. You are able to receive a new product or a product matching the product ordered by you or to cancel the purchase and receive your money back without being charged with delivery fees, the cost of returning the product or cancelation fees, as the case may be.
9. The Company’s warranty for the products is for a period of two years from the day of purchase, and includes welding/ connecting/ gluing of latches, links and gems only.
10. The Company’s warranty for a product is not valid for damages caused as a result of negligent behavior or treatment not in accordance with the instructions of use of the purchased product. Click here for the instructions of use.
11. The Company’s warranty for a product is not valid where the use was not in accordance with the product’s instructions of use.
12. The Company’s warranty for a product is not valid regarding damage caused by an allergy and/or sensitivity to any materials from which the product is made and/or which are related to its packaging and/or its shipping and/or its delivery.
13. The Company’s warranty for a product is limited to up to twice the product’s value.